[AccessD] OT: Linkdys router, was VPN Connection to another s i te

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Thu Jul 20 16:46:09 CDT 2006

You might check the linksys website.  It could just be a firmware upgrade
that will take care of it (should be a free download).  Be sure to back up
up the settings of the router or do screen shots of the settings before
uploading the new firmware.  If you need any help feel free to e-mail me
offline.

Rusty