[AccessD] Secure a DB...kinda?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:21:29 CDT 2006

Thanks to Everyone for the feedback...

Whatever my final solution ends up being...it can only be 1 file...and not
an installation.

Is anyone familiar with the Command-Line Arguments on the Advanced tab of
OPTIONS...this almost looks like what I need...but I can't get it to
work...I might be misunderstanding the function...but I think it is supposed
to do exactly what I need.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte