[AccessD] email from outlook

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 18 19:08:12 CDT 2006

I know this has gone around many times and I hang my head in shame to even
ask again, but is there a "no brainer, no nonsense" way to send email from
VBA code, that will just work, without needing to have any specific email
client installed.

In the past I have always used MS Outlook, simply because that is installed
at all of my clients, however I am working on my framework book and need
something that anyone anywhere can "just use".  It should have the typical
From/To/Subject/message and also be able to attach files to it.

TIA,

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting