[AccessD] Classes and Collections Advanced FYI

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jun 23 17:34:06 CDT 2006

Sorry for the delay folks.  This week has been a nightmare.  We upgraded our
entire office from Office 97 to Office 2003.  It's been more then fun.

I'm planning on finishing the tutorials this weekend, now that I have a
breather.

Curious, does anyone have something that actually let's you know who
corrupted a 2000( or later) .mdb?  LDBView doesn't work right, and the code
Microsoft gives only works if you can hit the database (which you can't if
it's corrupted).

I've googled and found nothing really useful, so I'm looking at writing my
own utility to do this...

Drew