[AccessD] Building A Product Costing Database

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Jun 9 08:51:07 CDT 2006

check out

http://www.tfg4000.com/

Inexpensive and the mdb on which the system is built is unlocked so see can
see the structure.
Jim Hale
-----Original Message-----
From: paul.hartland at fsmail.net [mailto:paul.hartland at fsmail.net]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:55 AM
To: accessd
Subject: [AccessD] Building A Product Costing Database

To all,
I am sure that I have seen something similar discussed on this list before
but for some reason I can't access the archives !!!!....Anyway I am looking
at building a production database (in the first instance for a paint
company).....It will have to start from the very raw materials right through
to the end product and produces costs, has anyone done something similar
before that I could possibly have a look at (don't want code etc, just want
to get the basic understanding of how something like this should work).

The database would have to produce costs at every stage as they will in some
instances use a completed product which they have in stock to mix in with
other raw materials to produce another type/colour of paint etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Hartland