[AccessD] Default Printer Problem

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Jun 15 15:07:53 CDT 2006

...this reared its ugly head for me as well when I moved to A2K3 ...its not
specific to Imagistics ...happens with some Minolta and savin
printer/copiers ...my workaround has been in report design mode, select a
specific printer, not the default (and it doesn't appear to matter which
printer you set it to) ...when you open the report now it will let you pick
the one you really want and uses that as the default ...give it a shot.

William