[AccessD] Stored Proc AGAIN

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Jun 17 13:23:43 CDT 2006

Susan

I have embarrassed myself enough. You would NOT believe what else I installed that day. That was a long long day and when I spoted the typo which as you know I should ahev checked for first, I felt like tossing the PC out the window.
But outside the computer, my day today got worse. We have builders in paving the back yard. Was suppsoed to be a color of brick called Brindle. Turned out they did have of it in that color and the other half in PINK> Says he didnt notice the color. PINK, how can you not notice the colr when one is dark and the other in PINK. They ahve to lift it all and do it again on Monday.

Thanks Stuart. Got the rest of the code up and running and the example is finished.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall