[AccessD] DAO,VBA,A2K7?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Jun 17 14:23:12 CDT 2006

...those of you working with A2007

...has there been any upgrade to DAO? ...the idea that in A2K3 I have to
connect via ADO, set single record locking, and then change to DAO just to
get that fundamental feature in DAO recordsets drives me nuts ...as does the
idea that ADO performance is so abysmal compared to DAO in local table
lookups and many other areas as to be unacceptable ...has any of this
changed with the new jetdb format in A2K7?

...any notable changes to VBA in A2K7 that would make the upgrade from A2K3
worth the cost and effort?

William