[AccessD] DAO,VBA,A2K7?

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Jun 17 14:31:13 CDT 2006

At the moment William I would say no. DAO has some changes but mostly to do with the new SharePoint related types, Attachment and Allow Multiple Values.

I am actually working with both DAO and ADO in 2007 and for all the day to day type stuff there would appear to be little changed at the moment.

If you want to send me a sample I can test it out for you in terms of speed etc in A2003 and A2007.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall