[AccessD] Show description of non active item in listbox/comb obox

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Wed Jun 21 09:38:21 CDT 2006

I assume you will looking up records using a different button than one that
would be used to enter records.  You may want to change the query for the
combo box in the code that opens the form.

Add this just after the form opens
Me!MyInstructorComboName.RowSource = "Query with all or active only"

Debbie