[AccessD] Show description of non active item in listbox/combobox

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Jun 21 09:42:45 CDT 2006

...your description is lacking in sufficient detail to address directly
...you only describe one form requirement but two combo requirements that
conflict ...a better description would help ...but there are at least two
approaches that may help you now ...first, you could just add the Y/N field
to the combo box display ...or second, you could leave the combo box record
source empty and change the record source from code as the situation
required ...hth :)

William