[AccessD] Show description of non active item inlistbox/combobox

Lavsa, Rich Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com
Wed Jun 21 09:58:36 CDT 2006

I purposely left it vague because it seems as thought this is not a
problem that would only apply to my own example.

I thought the problem was clear, but maybe it is only because it is
mine.

Ok, to clarify..
My situation is as follows.. Parent Form, and SubForm.
Parent form has Employee information, and subform contains Training
history.
Subform is shown as continuous form.  When a training record is shown
that does not have an active instructor there is no name listed at all.
So what would be ideal is to have by default the rowsource = to Select
statement without any criteria.  However during the selection process,
have the rowsource = to Select statement where Active = Y, then when the
selection process is complete it will return to the default rowsource.

Does that put it in perspective?
Sorry about the general question, I really didn't think this one needed
any details..

Rich