[AccessD] Would you buy

MF mfisch4 at capex.com.ar
Mon Jun 26 08:43:43 CDT 2006

Being a little outside the purpose of your inquiry, for the time being,
I'll allow myself a modest suggestion: consider the possibility of
publishing an electronic version of your book. You'll get more money
from this sale than from the printed version. Many a customer will be
more likely to buy an electronic version than a printed one. I know
I would. And do allow the customer to copy/paste from the electronic
version. If this is not so, it is my experience that it only takes a few
days from the appearance of a work in the bookstores until a
pirated scanned "free" version appears that offers the attractiveness
of allowing for copy/paste. In this fashion, you discourage this practice
and build a loyal following of users who don't feel any need at all
to go looking for your work in "other" forms. Cause for a reasonable
amount they can have all they need. And you can, at the same time,
publish a printed version for those that want it. Just my 0.000002 cents.

MF