[AccessD] Save Files to PDF

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 01:41:02 CDT 2006

Hi Vlad
Don't know about your 3rd party stuff but Acrobat itself has a tick-box in
the printer driver somewhere that suppresses the asking for filename. Quite
what it uses instead I couldn't say - maybe the original document name.
Problem is though that with that set it will affect all the user's PDF
production not just the stuff from your app, so may not be much help.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk