[AccessD] Access or not as platform

E-business2start.com - Marcel Vreuls oost at e-business2start.com
Tue Mar 7 09:27:19 CST 2006

Hi Group,
I am wondering on which platform to develop a new application. This app should handle archiving and searching for documents, scans and emails (like hummingbird but the lite version :-). I would like to store document information and a link to the psychical document on the server.

I can do this rapidly in Access with my framework and knowledge (about 4 weeks)
I can do this rapid in vb6 (about (5 weeks)
i can do this in c# (about 6 weeks)
Any suggestions which platform to choose. Because of integration i like access but deployment is not that good because of the large runtime?
c#, .net is the future platform.

Any suggestions, help, tips to help me solve this issue would be welcome.

tnxs, marcel