[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Click Event

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Mar 29 06:25:12 CST 2006

I prefer to have a helper function that can be called from cmd3_onclick and
from elsewhere as needed.  That way, if the processing for cmd3 needs to
change, and you would not want the changes to occur for the other locations
that you are calling the existing code, you do not have to worry about
changing all of your code elsewhere.

But, I have to admit, I have taken that shortcut before.  LOL.

Bobby