[AccessD] Key Preview

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Thu Mar 16 08:22:27 CST 2006

> If the subform grabs the focus when you change tabs
> then  it becomes a
> form with focus and your FKeys don't fire.

I also have subforms on my tabbed pages which is why I tried resetting the
focus to the main form at the end of the sub.  It didn't work.  I also tried
setting KeyPrevie to yes on the subform and coding the keydown event on the
subform which didn't work either.

The bottom line is that after firing once, you never get back to the KeyDown
event either on the main form or the subform so whatever code you've put in
there is irrelevant.

Penn