[AccessD] .pdf form -> Word doc convesion

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed May 3 05:06:07 CDT 2006

Shamil

Just tried to open a PDF with Word 12 and it dodnt work. It wil save as PDF

If you want to send me the file and the instructions I have adobe here and can do this for you. I wil lbe in the office for another Hour then I have to go teach.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall