[AccessD] Import Foxpro into Access

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed May 17 09:55:27 CDT 2006

I have done this before for several colleagues over the last few years.  They received them from another or an outside sources.  It has been in Access 97 and Access 2k..not sure if I have attempted for Access 2003.
I go through the FoxPro ODBC.  One thing that I have had to do is make sure the name of the FoxPro file is max 8 (maybe 10) characters otherwise it won't work.  So I would usually copy the files so the original is intact and mess with the copy.

hth
* Patricia E. O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer/Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (W) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.