[AccessD] Import Foxpro into Access

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed May 17 10:37:21 CDT 2006

Foxpro got ndx files?  I didn't get any of those from my client. :(

He's sending me a CD with as he puts it "the whole fool program".  So
I'll see what's there.  I think with all the right files I could get
this stuff into Access.  At least with your help I got the ODBC thing
working and I think I'd quicker understand Aramaic than those ODBC
driver things.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin