[AccessD] ldb

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue May 30 21:25:50 CDT 2006

It will work - as long as you only want to view the content.

When you open an Access .mdb  on a CD, Access can't write the .ldb file  so you get a pop-
up warning that the file is RO and that you won't be able to save changes. You don't need to
have an LDB file to open an Access database, as long as you are only accessing data and
not trying to modify it.