[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: VSS over internet???

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed May 31 10:46:41 CDT 2006

Hi Charlotte,

No, I do not have a laptop.

Thanks,
Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:18 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: [AccessD] VSS over internet???

Does it have to be over the internet?  Do you have a laptop?  You could
connect it to your office network, create a database from VSS, check out
the items you want to work on, and then disconnect and take the machine
home.  You can work on them, reconnect the next day, checkin and cross
you fingers and pray. ;o>

Charlotte Foust