[AccessD] 3DFTP API

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 15 14:03:42 CST 2006

For anyone using 3DFTP (and I recommend it highly) and need to program to
it, I am building a class that encapsulates all of the methods of the API.
The API works against some unknown thing (the EXE itself I believe).  The
result of which is that late binding is not supported, all you can do is dim
an object, then Create() the instance of 3DFTP.  This means that
intellisense is not available.  For this and other reasons I am building a
class that essentially encapsulates  the coding examples (corrected to
actually work) from the PDF help file.

If you want it the class, let me know (offline).  The API is free from their
site and the program is dirt cheap.  I am working on stuff that has to FTP
files up/down and 3dFTP is a very solid tool for this.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting