[AccessD] Useful Lists

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Wed Nov 15 00:43:13 CST 2006

I will spend some time turning some of these into Access databases. These can easily be ported to any other database such as MS-SQL or Oracle or Sybase, etc. I admit that I have no idea what some of these designations mean (FedACH for example), but I'll look at the site and import what I can.

I just glanced at the site, and it raises an interesting question. Perhaps it is pointless to grab rapidly changing lists, since by definition they require frequent refreshment. The list of elements, or planets, or sexes, changes relatively infrequently. Maybe we ought to concentrate on infrequently changing lists and leave the rest to net-lookups?

Arthur