[AccessD] Useful Lists

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 15 04:18:16 CST 2006

Hi Arthur

You have a point here - note the previous message from Max about the outdated info for the BKK airport.

/gustav

>>> artful at rogers.com 15-11-2006 07:43 >>>
I will spend some time turning some of these into Access databases. These can easily be ported to any other database such as MS-SQL or Oracle or Sybase, etc. I admit that I have no idea what some of these designations mean (FedACH for example), but I'll look at the site and import what I can.

I just glanced at the site, and it raises an interesting question. Perhaps it is pointless to grab rapidly changing lists, since by definition they require frequent refreshment. The list of elements, or planets, or sexes, changes relatively infrequently. Maybe we ought to concentrate on infrequently changing lists and leave the rest to net-lookups?

Arthur