[AccessD] OT: Moving Web Server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 15 15:33:17 CST 2006

Hi Jim:

There are some tools out there. When I moved our server it was recommended
that we use one of the free (open-source) products. It did not work so I
spent a number of hours migrating everything manually. One product you can
try is from http://www.adsonline.co.uk/IISExport/.

I would suspect that most of the basic items will move without issue but the
extended items will need some tweaking and manual intervention.

Even if you have to do parts manually it should not take too long. I moved
70 plus clients' design sites in a couple of hours.

If you need any help you can contact me OL.

HTH
Jim