[AccessD] Excel Import

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Nov 20 17:12:00 CST 2006

If you insert a new row at the bottom of the range, you don't have to
redefine the range -- Excel does it for you automatically. You could come up
with a macro that does the work for you. I swear, I wrote about that, but
I'd never find it now. But, here's how it would go -- you'd enter a record,
press Ctrl+I or some other keyboard hot key combination to imitate a macro
that would insert a new row at the bottom of the range and position your
cursor at the first cell in the new row -- that way, Excel is constantly
extending the range.

Susan H.

Thanks.  This worked.  Although, for an ongoing process...I can just see me
forgetting to re-define my range...and not uploading all the proper data.
:(  For now, however...this worked.  :)