[AccessD] Can I mouse over a continuous form's control anddisplay the value?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Nov 22 11:52:36 CST 2006

I think the issue here is how to get the focus on the correct record so that
the mouse over event doesn't display the selected record's text in the
ControlTipText display. I think I know what you're after and I don't have an
answer for you. I've tried in the past but have quickly given up as the
mouse over event fires so frequently that it becomes disturbing. I've gone
to including an icon with the magnifying glass which simply opens a zoom box
form to display the entire contents of the field.

Best of luck to you and please post back if you do find a suitable solution!