[AccessD] Can I mouse over a continuous form's controlanddisplay the value?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:22:55 CST 2006

I programmatically fill the controltiptext in one of my apps....and I just
found an error in my thinking...this doesn't work as I intended on a
Continuous Form.  The controltiptext will only be correct for the first
record...unless you change with each mouse over...but as mentioned will fire
at a disturbing rate.  I'm not sure what a good solution for this is???

Just my 2¢,

Mark A. Matte