[AccessD] File Copy

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Fri Sep 1 08:14:03 CDT 2006

Rocky,

I tried this by creating an 'unbound' form and ran it multiple times and it
just kept overwriting the file with no problem. Was your form bound?
The various output files names I placed in the text box 'txtOutputFileName'
were:
"c:\test.xls"
"c:\test 2.xls"
"test.xls"
"test 2.xls"
Since you didn't specify a path, I tried it with and without one.

When no path was specified, it obviously used the default. 'MyDocuments'

John