[AccessD] File Copy

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Sep 1 08:58:20 CDT 2006

John:

Unbound form.  I would guess that there's something going on in my form
that's not releasing the file number.  I know I get this error if I try
to open a file with a file number that's already in use.  But with
FileCopy there's no file number.

For the moment I kind of went around the problem by using:

Dim fs As Object
fs.copyfile strExportPath & "Cressona Template.xls", Me.txtOutputFileName

and that seems to work.  Are there any known gotchas with file
scripting?  The FileCopy seemed so much mo' simpler.

Thanks and Regards,

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin