[AccessD] Replication and Referential Integrity

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 7 15:40:17 CDT 2006

Hi Thomas:

The best way to accomplish this is to split the Access application into a FE
and a BE. The BE hold the tables and the FE holds everything else. The BE
would be made into a Master and Replicate and the data synchronized between
the 2 either manually or automatically through a timed form.

If this layout is used referential integrity of the BE mdb should not enter
into it.

HTH
Jim