[AccessD] Excel Graphs from Access Data - Ideas, Please

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Sep 22 12:49:32 CDT 2006

Why automate at all?  Excel allows you to place external data on a
spreadsheet, and you can have the sheet prompt to 'refresh' the data
whenever excel is opened.  It's pretty straight forward, and wouldn't
require using any code.  (Hey, wait, am I advocating a non-code approach?
William may take away my 'Code Boy' title!)

Drew