[AccessD] Change the focus from Access to an IE window.

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 08:52:34 CDT 2007

Yes. The majority of the time it works that way in my app as well. But we are seeing a considerable amount of times that it does not work that way. Especially when the user has more than one IE window open already.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us