[AccessD] RTF control for Access?

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 16:10:49 CDT 2007

We once did an app in VB where we could insert "place holder fields" into
the text by dragging and dropping a node or double-clicking a node from a
tree view control.  This was used later to generate a kind of mail merge
document where we replaced the field(s) with as value.  You might could do
something like this, but insert text.

Bobby