[AccessD] Access 2007 Navigation bar

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun Apr 29 13:08:25 CDT 2007

Arthur

Still supported unless you use any of the new SQLS erver 2005 data types. MS is making a huge push towards the world using linked tables. Fromwhat I see they are also making a huge push towards Access being used to work ofline with SharePoint list data. Both areas will I would guess receive more focus than ADPs as Acecss moves forward towards .NET and SharePoint.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall