[AccessD] Missing Issues Query

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:06:46 CDT 2007

Good Day folks,

HELP!!!

It's been so long since I've done anything in Access that I can't even
begin to think of how to create this query.

What I'm looking for is similar to a "Missing Check" report in
Quickbooks, you know one that lists all of the check numbers that
aren't there.

What I have is a DB for all my National Geographic Magazines (and
eventually all my other assorted magazines) and I'm trying to create a
query (and eventually a report) that lists all the issues that are
missing.

Right now, what I have is a table:
iss_ID
iss_Magazine_FK
iss_Volume
iss_Number
iss_Date

iss_Magazine_FK is a FK to the name of the Magazine held in another
table (currently it is only holding a value of 1 since I only have 1
Magazine available to choose from)
iss_Volume is an integer that holds the Volume number (1-212)
iss_Number is an integer that holds the Issue Number (1-6)
iss_Date is a date/time that holds the date of the issue

How do I even begin to start to write this query?

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"