[AccessD] Missing Issues Query

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:12:18 CDT 2007

Well what you are after is a left join kind of a query from the table
that has all the magazines go the table that has the missing ones with
the join option to say "give me all the records" in the table with all
the magazines. Then you do a condition on one of the table fields in
the other table to test for "IS Null" and you will only get the ones
that are missing.

GK