[AccessD] Coordinating use of space on report

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:07:07 CDT 2007

Somewhere there must be a chart listing the horizontal space occupied by
each of the 26 characters. Using it, you could count the occurrences of
each, plus the spaces, do some addition and have a precise measurement. By
the time you've got the count, though, the data in the whole report may be
stale :)

Regards,
Arthur