[AccessD] SQL Speed

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:30:41 CDT 2007

If I were using SQL Server, I would write one sproc foreach SQL statement
and then write a wrapper sproc that calls each one of them in turn. For
testing purposes, I would probably "batch" them into several wrapper sprocs,
say each calling 1000 of the "child" sprocs, so I could get an idea what's
taking too much time, and optimize there. The outermost sproc could call the
middle sprocs that each call 1000 of the inner sprocs.

hth,
Arthur