[AccessD] OT Friday: Comodo AntiSpam

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Aug 11 09:40:49 CDT 2007

How does CR handle the problem of people making inquiries about my products
and service from my web site?  I don't think I'd want them to have to go
through the CR thing.

BTW, I feel kind of out of the loop on this since I never get that much spam
- maybe 5-10 a day.  Outlook seems to be real good at routing the spam to my
junk folder.  Very rarely does a legit email show up there.  And a couple
times a week it misses a spam and it ends up in my inbox.

Rocky