[AccessD] OT Friday: Comodo AntiSpam

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:00:11 CDT 2007

On 8/11/07, jwcolby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

> It takes exactly as long as it does to hit delete which is my point.  What
> good does it do to move all the emails off to a spam folder, hide a couple
> out of 100 that are real, and then force me to go through the list of 100
> looking for the good ones?  I might as well just leave the spam in the in
> box and hit delete on each one.

Well you are doing the same thing by going through the list of
messages that get held by your CR system aren't you?

> I know quite well that the Bayesian guys are RABID about Bayesian stuff and
> how well it works, and yea, a 98% rate is pretty good, but not good enough.
> I know that anti-
> CR guys are PARTICULARLY rabid about CR.  Oh well.

Everybody is rabid about things John. Even you.

> >From the Anti-web page:

<HUGE snip>

I was going to go through all these points you raise, but quite
frankly I see your mind as being made up and nothing I can say, or the
experts that deal with this day in or day out say will change your
mind.

I've said my peace and I'm outta here to enjoy my birthday.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"