[AccessD] Highlighting a record in a form

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue Aug 14 14:59:20 CDT 2007

Thomas,

An alternative approach is to make a textbox, perhaps bound to your ID
field, and size it to the full height and width of the Detail section of
the form.  Then, all the other data controls, you set the Back Style
property to Transparent, and then they are laying over the top of the
ID.  Then you just apply the Conditional Formatting to the ID control,
to change its ForeColor and BackColor, and it will give the impression
of the whole row being highlighted.

Regards
Steve