[AccessD]  ADO

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 22 02:03:20 CDT 2007

Borge,

Can't see anything your doing wrong, I have this (cut down) in VB6:

Dim lngRecords as long
Some Code Here
dbConn.Execute strSQL, lngRecords, adExecuteNoRecords
msgbox lngRecords

Works fine, so without seeing all your code, or an example I am not too sure whats going on.

Paul

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 03:59 AM