[AccessD]  ADO

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:43:25 CDT 2007

I looked around last night and didn't find anything either.

I do remember a problem with the switch from DAO to ADO -- something about
the recordset returning -1 when using a forward-only recordset -- I'd have
to look it up, but I remember writing about it a long time ago and now I
think the issue's well known. I'm wondering if it isn't some weird little
nuance like that...

Susan H.

Borge,

Can't see anything your doing wrong, I have this (cut down) in VB6:

Dim lngRecords as long
Some Code Here
dbConn.Execute strSQL, lngRecords, adExecuteNoRecords msgbox lngRecords

Works fine, so without seeing all your code, or an example I am not too sure
whats going on.