[AccessD] MsMpEng.exe

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 4 08:45:46 CST 2007

Hi Steve:

Depending on the OS it can be easily removed. Go into services Start >
Administration Tools > Services and Disable or Set to manual

Check out http://www.file.net/process/msmpeng.exe.html

There is a free program called startup inspector that might also help you
remove it:
http://www.download.com/Startup-Inspector-for-Windows/3000-2086_4-10452094.h
tml

HTH