[AccessD] MsMpEng.exe

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Tue Dec 4 08:48:02 CST 2007

Steve

Not a solution from me, sorry.  The only mention of MsMPEng in MSKB relates
to Microsoft Forefront Client Security
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938054/en-us) - presumably some relation of
One Care?  I don't have One Care, and don't have MsMPEng.exe on my PC, let
alone running.  Circumstantial evidence to support what you've found in
fora.

Well, there is a possible solution: uninstall One Care.  Someone had to say
it!

John