[AccessD] Initial value of an ANPK

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:02:31 CST 2007

Thanks, Susan. In the situation, however, I think that this is not going to
be the appropriate solution. I think it's time to dust off my knowledge of
replication and go back to that. I was very good at setting up Access
replication about 8 years ago, but since I moved to SQL it's been a while.
However, this app is in Access. I even wrote up how to do it, but can't
locate the document.

A.