[AccessD] Access 2007 - Microsoft is just plain stupid.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 10 16:11:59 CST 2007

Speaking of rants, it irritates the hail out of me when people mis-state the
subject of the previous rant.  The rant was about the uselessness of
security in general, with an example of the lack of security provided by
encryption due to it's...  uhhh... the possibility of end runs.

;-)

In fact the rant seems to be about the stupidity of Microsoft.  I love that
rant simply because it so easy to join in.

I have to tell you though that your irritation is matched by my wife's who
likewise hates the misuse of it's.  One of my favorite misuse (mis-spelling
in fact) is loose when the author intends lose, as in "Every time I read
Arthur's rants I loose my train of thought".  However I suppose it has to be
loose in order to loose it.  But if anyone finds my train of thought I hope
they will return it to it's rightful owner.

;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting