[AccessD] A2003: Get Latest File in a folder

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Dec 10 18:23:02 CST 2007

Thank you

I do agree with the PS comments on your previous email as well
Your comments - that you 'essentially' have on tap the combined expertise of
hundreds - even thousands of competent programmers is not an understatement

I wholeheartedly agree - Your response to my problem - within the hour I might
add- is a perfect example how this 'association' has saved me soooooo much
heartache and improved my very poor coding to a level I could not have imagined

To the list

Darren
T: 1300 301 731